Nothing stops the rain...

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Out Of Depression... To Work...>

No... I'm not completely out of depression... I still hate that bitch for making my life all so terrible with her stupid demands of me. Now she has her new secret weapon; her father.. I can only just submit silently, waiting for my next chance to break away from her...

Going to work tomorrow at SITEX 2004 at Expo... It'll be a great chance for me to get my pocket money... so I'll be working my ass off, and hope that bitch not get in my way... I've been cash strapped of late, oweing Jin Rong $40, my handphone bills (no thanks to her frequently bombarding me with her calls daily...) , SIM-UOL bash on the 16 Dec, CI Nite the following day, plus my own X-Mas Eve Night by the Beach... all these need money!!! I'd better start finding my way around them...

Thanks to Denise, Lisheng, Joalin & Samuel for helping me out of my low point these days... all credit to them... Thanks to William also... for the Initial D 4th Stage Episode 1 - 8 to cheer me up... I'd better start hauling ass before I get mine kicked...

- Phil -

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com