Nothing stops the rain...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Breaking Out... Stepping Out....>

These few days have been very trying on me...

I went to Azman's house for the Hari Raya Celebrations... still leading the fugitive life... until the lunatic called Marcus up demanding me to the phone... threatening to go over to my place to create a din if I did not... I did not yield... My mum called later to tell me that she's at my place already and told me to stay over at Marcus's place for the night... she even personally asked Marcus for the favour which Marcus agreed.... A few hours later, Theresa, Marcus and I left Azman's place, planning to go clubbing to get rid of the tense feelings I have... but Marcus and Theresa made a U-turn to go over my place... I did not want to meet her until a later date when my dad's around with me, so I chose a nice spot from a distance to survey the situation... As what I saw, she's threatening to jump off my corridor (as usual...) and yeah... the police came and Ronny turned up as well to try to diffuse the tense situation, even my dad rushed home from work... As Ronny's a policeman by occupation, the police involvement in the case was limited... and eventually the police went off.... and they managed to coax her to the ground floor for a long talk... I saw them leave in their cars... and after a conversation with Marcus, I went home...

When I got home, the damage has been done... my mum's upset, my dad felt helpless... and I felt helpless... why has my problems caused them such agony?? But we have a common consensus, she has to get out of our lives...

The next day, in the afternoon... She and her dad came again.... my dad was at home and so they had a long talk... only interrupted by my mum on her journey home.... she gave them a huge dressing down... (from what I heard lar...) ... and yea... my dad came home and told me that it's time for me to show my face...

Later at night... we met... had a long talk... I told her clearly and calmly that I wanted nothing less than a breakup... because things are never gonna be back to the same way again.... the damage is far too much for me to carry on... in fact... it's impossible... something my dad and her dad apparently agreed... then she got worked up... and it appears to drag through the night until my dad made a pact with her to leave me alone for 5 days while I'm given time to cool off and he trying to talk me round... then we left for home.... which I couldn't sleep because of the disagreements in the way the meeting has been handled... between my dad and mum... the things also have been too much in my mind to sleep....

The next day in the afternoon, I picked up a call from her dad asking me to call her because she wanted to talk to me... but it's against the agreement my dad and her made, so I politely told her I was studying and will try to call back later... then we went out to Sengkang to clean up my new apartment which I'll be staying soon... during this time, my neighbour called my mum to tell her she and her dad's at my place again.... My mum called my dad up to tell him about it and he rushed home... to find that they have left... At the same time, I got some threatening messages from her... which I promptly showed to my dad... my dad called her dad up and yeah... gave them a dressing down as well... At the same time... I called Yongquan and Azman to ask for help... cause I'm thinking about adopting my brother's suggestion... but yeah... things have reached breaking point and it'll never be nice anymore... Now's it's time for me to get my life back... to try to shake away the heavy heart disturbed by her harassment of my family... and to get back to my studies (self study for the exams as I doubt I'll ever be able to go back to SIM with peace of mind...) and plan my life... and my family's future....

Lastly, I wanna apologise to ALL my friends whom have been put in a difficult position with regards to this incident... Especially Marcus, Theresa, Ronny, Azman, Alan, Shizhen and many more.... I don't want my mess to be spread over to you guys but I just wanna thank you for sticking by me in these tough times... I very much appreciate it... I know this incident may have shown you the dark and shady side of me, but you guys know how I am like since secondary school days... and I very much value this friendship... hope our friendship can withstand through this rough time...

- Phil -

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com