I broke down again.... The mad woman's back at her antics again!!! Last night she came to my place after bombarding me when I was having my nap.... Now she's back calling to give me a long lecture on what I need to change.... F**k her!!! I don't need to change anything!!! If she doesn't like it, then she should just f**k off!!! I am not apologetic on whatever I did and rest assured.... if she somewhat forces my hand, I'll go to the most despicable means to make her leave me.... and I dare to do just that!!!
My mum's very angry and pissed with her now, and to think she has the nerve to talk back at my mum... I hate her for it!!! My mum got angry and started to lecture me, and I cracked up; I threw my armchair at her... narrowly missed her but my chair broke...
I just wish she'll leave my life right this moment.... I don't need her in my life anymore after the wreck she's caused in my life... I'll never be held ransom by her anymore!!! So what if I shagged her? I'll still just walk away from all this nightmare!!! So what if she's gonna make my remaining SIM life hell?? I can just quit SIM... So what if she'll come my place everyday, at the most I'll move out of my house!!! What else can she do?? Other than cry, make scenes and thtreatening suicide, what the f**k more can she do???
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home