Been busy of late, but with the wrong things....
Been busy with F.R.E.E. of late... In case you don't know what's F.R.E.E. about, let me enlighten you. It stands for Fellowship of Rotary Engine Enthusiasts... a Team formed specially to compete in Initial D Arcade Stage using the Rotary Engine Cars in the game (Mazda RX-7 and Rx-8). I'm currently leading this team driving my trusty RX-8 and we're practising hard to cut our timings in the game to try to match the top players in Singapore. It's somewhat like a Counterstrike Clan, and I think I'm hooked in this... Planning to pull Jinrong in to join me in this setup with his RX-8, but I doubt he'll be keen after all... By the way, I guess many of you would have known that I have made the record for driving the fastest Mazda in tackling Tsuchizaka Inbound Wet in Toa Payoh Zone-X... Hope it's the beginning of more records to come...
Also been busy with floorball of late... Guang Ping and I have started to play floorball for leisure in SIM's floorball club. I think the club's trying to form a team to play competitively... don't know if I'll be up to it... So far, I think I have coped well in the game but I lack a lot of fitness and still too ignorant on game tactics... and something about me, I'm too flashy a player to play in a team... I may pull the team down with my playing style... But regardless, it's a good way for me to sweat it out and get my fitness back... Planning to scout for a floorball stick, and I'v already asked Melissa to help me ask around for a 2nd hand stick... but I've set my sights on a Karhu Hand of Doom... heheh.. so depending on the price, I might just get 1 on my own... Don't really like the sticks provided by the club, it's very difficult to control the ball and it's heavy too...
So with these things, that should tire me out sufficiently... but there is a problem... My mock exams are next week and I've yet to even start touching my notes and textbook... Admittedly, I think I'm destined to flunk all... Maybe including my Accounting & Finance... which I hope to be able to do enough to just scrape through... Time I should put aside my other things and start studying yea...
For Chinese New Year, it's already a bore... I've only got 1 angpow so far and that is at Wil-son's place for Mahjong... For Valentine's Day? I cancelled all my dates and decided to spend the day continuing my love affair with Initial D Arcade Stage... I think I'm capable of being alone... and yeah... even though there are times where I do feel empty and lonely... but I need NO woman to fill it... To Hell with Relationships... and well... this Year of the Rooster isn't a good year for me, so I hope things are not as what it is predicted... a better year I hope...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home