Today's the last day of February already, and as usual my problems remain...
My Mock Exams.... Skipped the Maths 1 and Marketing Papers because I did not the least study for those 2. Turned up for the IFM and BORA Papers but only attempted a few questions because I did not study much... for IFM, my mind went blank of the Options Question... I was able to do the CAPM Question only as a result... for BORA, I also did the CAPM Question and my mind went a blank on the Arrow-Debreu Securities question... which cost me 15 marks... I still have 1 paper left, which is supposed to be my pet subject, AF. I think my Mock Exams are over... and time for me to start studying...
As for floorball, I am beginning to doubt my temperament for the game... I lost my cool and my head in the Team's first friendly against NTU... Maybe because I have somebody I knew and dislike during NS days playing for the opposition that I think I should take the game seriously... But seriously, I was disappointed with my own display, especially when I was playing in the position of a Centre. Things improved after I switched to playing the Left Forward position, but still found myself isolated for most of the game... unable to make any impact... which is not the performance I'm capable of... I should have scored at least 1 goal... but in the end, we lost 6-1...
More on that, the floorball team has asked me to join their main committee as Logistics Officer of the team. The President has made it so hard for me to turn down, despite my initial plans to play as an amateur and not wishing to play competitively... In the end I just caved in... Hopefully I can be up to the task...
Next, on my Initial D Arcade Stage life... I'm still helming F.R.E.E. ... and my timings have taken a nosedive... Ever since I hit the 2:47 mins timing for Tsuchizaka Inbound, I've been unable to replicate my timings for subsequent games... and what's worse.... I can actually lose to Jinrong in this map consecutively.... This map is supposed to be my pet map, and I've never been beaten so badly on this map... but to think I lost so miserably to my friend... Maybe I've played too much Time Attack mode, that's why I have problems playing Battle Mode... I'll work on my Tsuchizaka lining again and try to achieve my target timing to 2:43 mins... That'll go some way in regaining my lost pride from the defeat to Jinrong... after all... I showed him the tips of getting the fastest timings for that map...
By the way, Marcus has improved quite a bit in the game also... fancy being able to play at Tsuchizaka and win there... but he's still quite rudimentary in terms of technique... but I think he'll be a formidable opponent, just like Jinrong... give him time and money, he'll be in our league soon...
And 1 more thing, my birthday's coming soon... Don't know how to celebrate it... Maybe I'll go New Asia Bar with the rest of F4 (Wilson, Jinrong & Marcus) and make merry the night away... and hopefully I get to borrow my brother's car for that night... that'll round off a wonderful 24th birthday...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home