Well... this week's mainly on the UOL Revisions... and on top of that, floorball...
The UOL revision classes on Marketing was kinda dry... but it certainly helped me to understand the concepts better... I never tried falling asleep despite drinking Red Bull..that's the power of Haider Ali I guess??
Wednesday's floorball training was a fun event... Many people turned up... think close to 20 ba... I finally got to work on my awareness while in possession... which certainly helped me to play my game better.... The Team had a belated birthday celebration for Sally and me... which I very much appreciated...
Here comes the key... Thursday's Floorball match against Republic Polytechnic... This time round, I played an outfield player in an unorthodox 1-3-1 formation with me playing in an exhaustive role of the winger... I was forced to play more defensively in the game and I think I did alright... strung together some good through-balls... and to top it off... I scored 1 from a free hit... Initially I was hesitant to take that free hit because I was not that experienced in set pieces... then I saw that the RP defence was kinda disorganised... so I figured I'll take a shot instead... knowing that Don'll be around to pick up the scraps even if it doesn't go in... I took a potshot ala Beckham style and it went in... surprised and happy too... this goal put us 3-2 up then and firmly in the driving seat as we began a goal glut after allowing our opponents to come back to draw 2-2 after leading 2-0... This is my 1st goal for SIM Floorball... and hope it'll be the first of more to come... but 1 big regret... I should have shot more on goal... instead of passing when I have the space... Back to the game, we're more composed and not so volatile as compared to the RP game... and this paid off with a 6-5 victory... then our team went to Fishermen's Village for a nice meal and talked cock till late...
Well... this ends my tiring and exhaustive week... I still got a long day from now... Gonna meet Wilson and Marcus for lunch, then joining Jinlong and KC for a short while before going for Boon Heng's birthday party then going for Denise's Dbl O bash... It's so gonna weaken my wallet big time... plus... I have a Initial D friendly with Jasmine tomorrow after my IFM UOL revision class... so it'll be more tiring...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home