Nothing stops the rain...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Busy Times Ahead...>

Well, this'll be my 1st entry in March...

Had my AF paper on Thursday... It was not as tough as it seems, just that the paper focused a lot more on theoretical questions rather than calculative ones... I was able to do a few of them... and I gave up Section C altogether... but seeing Edmund, Samuel they all go off early, I also got bored sitting in the Hall and decided to finish off the section that I'm doing and hand in... Although I didn't attempt many questions, but I'm silently confident of my chances of passing this paper... Thanks to Denise for making me study for the past few days... and Edmund & Samuel for being my study pals...

My next point of attention is of course with F.R.E.E. ... Took some time to kickstart my momentum after the lull during my Mock Exams... and I've suffered much humuliation during my battles with other players... Maybe too much TA already... as what Jinrong thinks... I've been averaging 2:47 mins for most of my runs, and that's good news because it's very near my personal best and that means I have a chance to shatter that best.... I'm holding back a few friendly challenges from my ex-team-mate Jasmine and some others... Think now's not the time...

Today just had Beach Volleyball with Yimei and her NPCC pals... (Zhengxin, Jianrong, etc...) It's my first time meeting them for volleyball since more than a year ago.... (We were then Sunset Bay kakis..) Got myself cut and bruised at the arm when I dived into the thin iron wires supporting the Volleyball posts whilst trying to save a ball... Realised that my volleyball skills are really rusty already... My arms are still aching from the hitting of the volleyball (Was it me or was it the ball that caused this?)... and also got myself some tan to make myself look nicer... and had a nice time ogling at the bikini babes there.... *show (2X1/2) ball leh... bu kan bai bu kan*... but I'm not ogling at Yimei who's in a bikini top herself... hahah...

Tomorrow begins my "camp week".... thanks to Ziming who got me this job, I'll be serving as a Camp Facilitator for the Primary 5 students of Pioneer Secondary School from Monday to Wednesday, and at another Secondary School from Friday to Sunday.... For the 1st assignment, I'll be working alongside Ziming and Edmund.... But for the 2nd Camp, I'll have Denise working alongside me as well... *Yay*... Think it'll be so much fun babysitting the young lads and lasses... for the 2nd Camp, maybe can even sport some "potential beauties" and matchmake them with my team-mates from F.R.E.E.... ahhaha...

That'll be all for now... Jinrong's gonna be lonely this weekend... Marcus'll be away on in-camp training and I'll be working... so think he'll buddy Wilson up for the weekend I guess... but it's good... he can save up for my Birthday present... but Marcus!!! You "C"harlie "B"rown!! To think we're pals for a decade and you're going overseas on my BIRTHDAY!!! You'd better buy omething nice back from Hong Kong yea... or I'll chew your @$$ off... hahah...

- Phil -

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com