Yea, this entry'll be how I spent my 24th birthday...
Woke up at 10am to meet Edmund... planned to go for the Adidas sale at Expo together... but before that I'll have to help him deliver some magazines to NTU, which I did... and after that went with him to Kranji to pick up some of his uncle's goods for delivery to Defu Lane... and after that we then went to Expo for the Adidas sale... the stuff there were dirt cheap... and we shopped there for a moment... Edmund got quite some stuff from that sale... and to round it off, he got me my prezzie from there... Thanks Ed... Then we proceeded to help his aunt carry some office furniture to his other place at Tekka... and it sure was very heavy sia... but we made it eventually... then joined Edmund to return the van to his uncle and had dinner with him at Joo Chiat too... before going home to get changed for the night...
Met up with the guys after an hour; Jinrong, Wilson, Albert and Edmund (again..)... then we went to New Asia Bar for drinks... before the New Asia Bar, they got me to down a stout and a can of beer.... apparently they wanted to get me drunk, but luckily, I can hold my drink... At New Asia, they got the famed "Test Tube Babies" cocktails... and we shared them amongst ourselves... and Edmund tried to hook me up with a group of Indian ladies who were glancing at us... Well, I chose to play coy... still afraid of gals in general... then some boogie nights on the dance floor before going for prata and then going home...
Woke up a few hours later for floorball... Got a game with Singapore Polytechnic... the gals' team lost 7-0... but we got some sweet revenge with a thriller 5-4 win... Although the game was kinda ill-tempered... few skirmishes and close fights and some controversial refereeing... it was nevertheless a good game played by both sides and credit to our Team's fighting spirit to win the game despite being down 4-1... and I must apologise for my loss of self-control and temperament when I went confrontational with their players... if it had been in a competitive game, I would almost certainly have gotten myself sent off... I sustained some bad injuries in the game with a black eye... but I think this is the most dirty game I've ever played... as in... I played dirty and went in hard for challenges despite being a goalkeeper...
After the game, the Team went for lunch but I hadda go home due to my weak body and wallet and that my mum wanted me home too... I went home for some much needed sleep before meeting up with Guang Ping, Liangmin, William and Lisheng for dinner and watching soccer at Mr Bean's... then I left for a short while to find Jinrong, Wilson and Yimei who passed me a "cute ducky" prezzie... and also to play some Initial D, bumping into Jinlong (no relation to Jinrong....), KC and gang... and had a few runs... after that then I joined back gang at Mr Bean's..this time with Joalin present after her wedding dinner... after a while, we went back with Liangmin driving me home...
That concludes my 24th birthday...
"Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to.... the Sexiest Man Alive... Happy Birthday.... tooooo.... meeee...... !!!!"
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home