It's not been a good week..
My IFM Exams was a killer, and though I deserved to fail this paper. But I bet even if I studied for my exams, I'll also find a lot of difficulty handling this paper. I only started studying the previous night, and I "burnt the midnight oil" to cram in all the knowledge for my paper and it's the 1st time I sat for an exam in my worst mental shape; sleepy and giddy. That aside, the half-empty Expo Hall 2 seemed much colder than before... I was shivering throughout my entire paper as I didn't wear my trademark long sleeves. The final straw came when I tried to answer the questions, sleepy, hungry, shivering and lastly.... not having a clue on what the question is asking about. I was able to attempt 4 questions as stipulated, but at least 50% of each question is gone as I'm only able to answer half of it. And yea... I expect to fail this killer paper. Samuel, William, Liangmin, Lisheng also carried depressing expressions when they left the hall. Probably Eugene and Joalin are able to handle the questions slightly better as they took their Corporate Finance exams on Tuesday, so their mind is fresher and able to adapt better.
Next up is BORA, and I can't afford to flunk this as well... I'll be working hard on it... but at the same time, I'm also sending out resumes for a contract job after my exams. Sent out to a few companies who are looking for Accounts Assistants. I don't doubt my qualifications and job experience as I had worked at Luxasia before, but my asking pay is a bit high... I expect to be paid better than my previous Accounts job.
Next to Initial D.... I'll be taking part in the Zone-X Ultimate Games Challenge. But I'll have to qualify from the qualifiers first. As I'm not that proficient in the other Maps except for Tsuchizaka Inbound, I'll wait till there's a qualifier for Tsuchizaka Inbound before I go for it. I'll also be beginning my series of friendly games against other Teams in Singapore. It's about time I unveil to the rest of the IDAS scene in Singapore who I actually am. I've been anonymous so far... they only know me to be the Co-ordinator of F.R.E.E. and being highly systematic and meticulous...
Lastly, I just don't feel good about some personal issues within me. My hearts's calling out for something or someone. But for whom does my heart call out for? For what reason does my heart call out for help? I'm in turmoil emotionally.... I need help...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home