Nothing stops the rain...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Post Exam Blues...>

Exams are over at last.... No job, no money, I'm virtually hibernating at home to save money...

Went Zouk last Wednesday and danced my head off the day after my last paper BORA... Marcus, Jinrong, Huiling were there... So was my SIM pals in Edmund, Ziming and Guang Ping... There were some unexpected people I met there... like Ruoxuan and Caixia... and lastly my long-time "mei" Charmaine.. Though I was there late due to floorball training earlier... I missed out on entry to Phuture... but Zouk's still fun on its own nonetheless...

Next would be the E.T.S.T Floorball Camp... It stands for Eat Together Sleep Together but to me it just means (Extra Tekan Siong Training). It was floorball binge for the 3 days and it was torturous... but I didn't leave without benefitting... my fitness level should get better after this... and probably a little on my tactical plays... But to be honest, I did feel left out at some point throughout the Camp... but I'm determined to continue playing floorball, even if this team is gonna be coached by the mentor who first brought me into this game, Mr Amir... I spent my 3 years in OI under his teaching in PE and Students Council and in Soccer... Let's just say I had a rocky working relationship with him, but he's nevertheless a good coach... I fear I would not be part of the Team's plans under him though... and I also fear him tinkling with the idea of playing me back as a goalkeeper again.... (I was a goalkeeper by position before..) But for now, it's Ngee Ann Polytechnic for me... time to down this team the way we did to RP and SP...

After the 3 days of floorball, it's time to catch up with Samuel and the rest of the gang for some ice-skating... I haven't ice-skated for ages... and it's a good chance for me to get back my touch... Fell quite a few times... and it's the 1st time ever for me that I bruised my knees while ice-skating... probably because I wanna try to master the back-skating move as well as the emergency braking move... but nevertheless... it was pure fun as we threw ice scrapes at each other... and of course laughing at each other's skating...

Next is my ID life.... I'm in preparation for this Saturday's friendly at Marina Square against Team Rotary Knights... which was headed by Yong Kiat, a friend of mine... This game was supposed to be a warm-up game for our subsequent games, so I guess we'll have a lot of fun this weekend... I'll also be going on quite some sorties to get back my ID touch... I feel I'm losing my battling touch...

Lastly, it's my job hunt... maybe I'm asking too much or what but I feel that I'm good enough to command the wages I'm asking for.... either way, the problem doesn't lie with anything else except my commitment period... I can't commit till the end of September... School re-opens mid-September....

Well, more updates about my post-exam activities...

- Phil -

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com