Well, it's a bit late for me to do my updates... but better late than never yea??
My 9 months of hard work paid off with our Team's first competitive win on Saturday... F.R.E.E. managed to beat TODA in a Team game of IDAS with a nice score of 10-4 in a "Rotary vs Evos" Stock car battle. I also won big in my Specialist Map, Tsuchizaka Inbound... leading my opponent by more than 100m...
This is the picture of the victorious Team at Atrium, we won it through sheer Team effort and it's a wonderful time playing with them. As you can see, I certainly don't look the oldest amongst them, I'm at least 4 years older than the next oldest player in the Team.
Our "Victory Dinner" at Marina South, the first of our "many more wins to come"...
From here, it'll be another few games with other Teams once the rest of the chaps finish their upcoming exams, and we'll build on our reputation of being a true competitive side that fears no challengers.
Now it's time to talk about my other aspects of my life...
Romantically, no changes as yet... No plans to get hitched nor am I looking for any gal in mind... I'm happy for Marcus though... his limbo in life seems to come to an end... I wish him happiness... and of course, given that it was his birthday yesterday... I wish him Happy 23rd birthday, and all the best in his future... Too bad I can't be around to celebrate your birthday on Saturday as I was busy with my Team match as you saw earlier...
Seeing Marcus's seemingly successful romance life makes me look back with regrets... but I don't think there is time for regrets... I'm moving on with my life... Not gonna go date another gal again... too hurt to even think about it...
Recently, I bumped across a friend of mine's blog... I'm surprised to read the many things that she has wrote... apparently she's been through tough patches romantically... I just have this message to her... "Stay with your faith, for no matter how tough life gets... He'll be the One to get you across..." If you are still unsure, read the tagnotes in this blog for all the inspiring things you have written for me. I don't know if the person you were referring to was me at 1 point of time or not... but if it was... I am sorry... I am clear about what I want in life, and I just want to focus on it for now...
As for my studies... no matter how hard it's gonna get... I'll do it no matter what...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home