Nothing stops the rain...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A lot to reflect on...>

I just got my exam results... As expected, it was disappointing.... every single one of them... Flunked 3 out of 5, which means that I will not pass with Honours, and a high possibility that I'll need to do another year in SIM. Well, it's either I take an extra year to secure my Honours or I clear 6 at 1 go and save that extra year... I'm undecided...

Think it's time I take stock and reflect on everything that has happened. No doubt the Shuwen affair played a role, but I cannot cleanly push the blame into this matter alone... There are many other elements in play also... and guess I'll have to give up a lot of things in my charge... I'll even have problems convincing my parents to fork out 6k for this coming school fees... I'm sure to get a lot of criticisms for my poor showing... which I deserved to...

No more holidays for me... it's not a time for me to enjoy anymore... and I better get a study loan fast...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com