Not a good September, but I'm still going on fine and good.
My life has taken a little turn for the better. Been studying faithfully daily... after I took my decision to stay for an extra year to secure my Honours... This year could have been my final year, but I'll have to forego my Honours to do so... In the end I decided to stay for 1 more year to get my Honours. This year, the 5 modules I'm taking are all heavyweights, thus I have to study hard and seriously and consistently to make sure I pass them all... Lessons are quite alright... but will still need help form Denise, Lisheng, Joel and others...
Next up will be my Initial D life with F.R.E.E. ... This Saturday'll be our match with a little known TODA... We hope to secure our Team's First competitive win against them... it'll be a test of our Team's true standards, and I'm confident we'll be able to get the results we desire... On my own end, I've been pulling out consistently conpetitive results as the Map Specialist in Tsuchizaka... I think I'll be able to grab the win for the Team...
Overall, it's been quite alright, but I expect tougher times to come...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home