Well, good news... I'm the only man (or boy) left in the F4... Jinrong got attached to Viki, Marcus & Joelle, and Wilson with Sufen (Her name correct??).. As predicted... I'm the last man standing... and I'll keep it this way...
Best wishes to Jinrong and Viki for being the latest couple... and may you two stay happy always...
That piece of good news aside, I've been on a little low of late... been feeling aimless and empty of late... but that may just be a little figment in my mind I guess. I'll get by those soon...
Something Denise told me about that pricked me.... It's about the Nightmare gal... it seems that she still bears hopes that she can get back with me... and she has asked Denise about me and has asked about the possibility of getting back with her again. My answer is simple... it is impossible... given everything that has happened, and given the "no future" outlook, there is no chance of that happening. Although the idea of getting hitched to another gal may just kill off her hopes, but I think I have to be fair to everybody... that I will not rush into a relationship just to kill off the hopes that gal carried. I am not as panicky as before, and I will remain calm and face the situation, as how the Phillip of old has done... and I am clear about what I want in life; my degree, my job, my family well being and my friends...
Another issue to get off my chest will be the issue with that certain somebody. She remains a special friend of mine, no matter what happens. I have read the email you wrote in response to mine, and I just wanna say... I see no point pointing fingers at anybody. I appreciate your help, but it came at a wrong time, and given my style of doing things... I think I will rather do without this kind gesture. That is all I can say.... Let time heal this wound in our friendship ba...
Well, with the issues off my chest... it's now looking forward...
In IDAS, I have decided to make the Honda S2000 my final car to tune before I retire from this game. It is not an easy car to master, but I'll do it somehow... My past reputations as the Team Leader of F.R.E.E. , Tsuchisaka Inbound Specialist, RX-8 Specialist... I intend to leave them all behind... and add the S2000 Specialist into the equation. I think with my imminent graduation, it's time I call my gaming life quits...
As for this coming weekend, I expect to find myself out of programmes... I better start planning for myself yea... now that the other 3 are hitched... It's likely I'll spend the weekend at the arcades, or drinking at pubs alone... or if I go lucky, at Borders reading...
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home