Well, a long time since I've been away and I'm now back with more things to share.
1) I've officially quit SIM. Although I'm still in correspondence with UOL, my degree provider, but I have decided to sever all ties with SIM after much consideration. I have been in a bad relationship with SIM with regards to the Study Loan issue, and I don't want to waste everybody's time. Next, I'm also way too distracted to study as well. Lastly, I hope the time I have after deciding to quit SIM can be used constructively to generate revenue. I'll still be taking my time to complete the degree; I'll be retaking my failed 3 modules for last year this time, on top of the Corporate Finance paper, which I will be taking a lot of time to study for these papers with my friends in SIM, who know about this. I'll probably sign on with Stansfield for my final year, which will be a lot more relaxing if I clear all my 4 papers, with Auditing, Financial Reporting and 1 more additional module of my choosing.
2) I'm now on the hunt for Temporary Contract Jobs until the end of March. If you have any Accounting jobs, do recommend to me yea...
3) As for F.R.E.E., I'll be officially stepping down as the Chief after my upcoming big game against a rival Team whom we had some differences with. This game means a lot to everybody in our Team, especially to me as I want to step down on a high. I'll be training up a lot on my gameplay during this time.
4) I've recently redone my room and changed my furniture positionings in the hope of a new 2006 and a new start. I've also begun clearing up my old things and throwing away things that are redundant to me. I want a brand new start, a brand new me. I want to start being a different Phillip for 2006.
5) Something struck me last night as I was attending the wedding dinner of 1 of my neighbourhood friends as well as my Teammate in F.R.E.E. Apparently he got into a shotgun wedding and he's in NS now. But I took a look at myself and I asked myself whether I am ready to go into a new phase in my life. I want to look for somebody to grow old with, but am afraid to do so. I want to quit thinking like a kid and begin life the adult way. But I just find it hard to... At my age, a mutual friend of the groom and I is the father of 2 kids, with the elder at 5 years old. Seriously, time I think like a man and not like a young teenager.
- Phil -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home