Nothing stops the rain...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Be gone... 2005, now it's 2006>

Well, the New Year's past, so wishing everybody a Happy New 2006.

Year 2005 has passed by so fast. A time of hurt and helplessness, a time of emotional and educational recovery. A time of rediscovering my former self. That was about all of 2005.

The lows
- Screwing up my Exams
- Suspending my studies to find some inspiration in my life.
- Finding my personal life spinning out of order in terms of self discipline.

The Highs
- Team FREE, the Initial D gaming Team that I founded and built this year is now one of the most well-known Initial D gaming Team in the Singapore scene, and even players as far as the US have heard of our Team.
- Getting to know new friends who made my recovery from depression possible.
- Constantly being reminded that my old pals are never gonna leave me behind... (Apparently they left me behind in F4, but well... it's my choice... lolx...)

Now my new targets for 2006
- To find a good paying Temp job to solve my present money woes. It's been a case of money no enough.
- To clear my retake Modules in the coming exams.
- To begin a more disciplined lifestyle, less online activities, more constructive things in life.
- Begin thinking about what I want in life and build it ASAP. (A new business idea perhaps?, being a boss before 30...)
- Maybe to find a companion and soul mate for 2006. (Believe me, I feel really lonely... especially as my usual hangout pals have their gals to keep them company, who needs me? But after being hurt severely once, I want to be sure where the relationship is going before I commit to one...)
- In IDAS gaming, maybe to leave the gaming scene altogether later in the year after achieving my personal goals. (Right now, I'm focused on stabilising FREE after the leadership change, and once that is done... I'll consider the greener pastures... the lure of joining Team NY3OC's is very appealing... They are the top ID Team in Singapore, and being with them will only improve my gaming level further than ever before...)

Well, that's about it for my reflections... A little picture to share... a picture I took of the ID game I had with Marcus.


This is a screenshot of a IDAS game I had with Marcus. My car is the white RX-8 on the right and Marcus is on the WRX on the left. Looks impressive with the big auras right?




Alrighty, this is about all for my blog. Best wishes for the 2006 ahead!!!

- Phil -

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com